In the notification, search you can search for notifications filed with the Trade Register, Register of Foundations and Register of Enterprise Mortgages. You can search by using the Business ID or the notification’s record number. The notification search helps you, for example, to follow the processing of your Trade Register notification.
You can search for details of the notification by using the Business ID or the notification’s record number. The details you can view free of charge include, for example,
- type of notification (e.g. Notification on Amendments)
- status (e.g. pending, finalised)
- date and time of arrival, and
- processing stage (e.g. being saved, being processed, invitation to correct has been sent, registered).
- details registered according to the notification to the Trade Register.
Go to Virre.Open link in a new tab
The information contents vary greatly depending on the type of the notification. The details of notifications to the Register of Enterprise Mortgages also include the number of promissory notes and the amount of capital stated in the promissory notes.
Once the notification is registered, we will post a register extract to you on the registration date. In the notification search, you can check the register entries on the actual registration date.