Virre – instructions
Virre Information Service provides information about companies and foundations.Basic details and electronic Trade Register extracts are free of charge. You can pay for financial statements, translated extracts, organisation rules (articles of association, partnership agreements, by-laws, or rules), or other products by credit card or by using your internet bank codes.
Buy documents via the company search
The company search in Virre is the easiest way to get basic details and electronic Trade Register extracts of companies free of charge and to buy the following company documents:
- the company’s possible organisation rules (for example, limited liability companies’ articles of association or cooperatives’ rules)
- the latest financial statements
- an electronic translated extract in English.
How to buy documents in Virre
- Start at front page by searching with the company’s Business ID or name.
- Click on the Business ID to see the details that are free of charge.
- You can download electronic Trade Register extracts as PDF documents.
Please note: If the extract does not open in your device, allow pop-up windows in the browser settings and try again.
- You can buy other electronic products shown on the page with your internet banking codes or by credit card. The bought items and the receipt are immediately available in the service.
See further instructions on how to run searches and use other functions in Virre in the menu.
Register as a user
The details and documents that you have bought are saved, and can be accessed, in "Bought items" for 30 days. If you do not register, you have access to your items during the present session only. You can register on the front page of the service.
As a registered user, you will also make a better use of the company search by running various kinds of selections, subject to a fee, based on company details. Read more about registering as a user.
Become a contract client
If you frequently need a lot of information from our service, we recommend that you become one of our contract clients, which would make you eligible for reduced fees. Read more about becoming a contract client.
Problems with using our online services?
If it is not possible for you to use our online service, you can order documents delivered by post. We will also send you the invoice by post. Use the order form on our website. Read more about ordering documents.