Payment instructions on Trade Register notifications and applications
Most notifications submitted to the Trade Register are subject to a fee.
Please note that we will not refund the handling fee even if the notification lapses or its registration is rejected. The handling fee is not refunded even if you yourself withdraw your notification after filing.
How to pay for your online notification in the online service at ytj.fi
Please note that online filing at ytj.fi is only available in Finnish and in Swedish.
When you submit your notification at ytj.fi, the online service automatically calculates the handling fee for you. You pay the fee in the service after signing the notification.
You can pay either by using your online banking codes or by credit card. Housing companies and mutual real estate limited companies can pay the fees also by using an online invoice.
Please observe that the fee can be paid by someone other than the person who files or signs the notification.
How to pay for your notification or application submitted on forms
If it is not possible to file a notification concerning a limited liability company or a branch in the online service at ytj.fi, you can file the notification on online form for the price of an online notification.
You can also file the notification using a paper form. In this case, you will pay the processing fee for a paper notification.
When you file your notification an online form or a paper form, proceed as follows:
1. Check the handling fee first in our price list or in the instructions on the notification or the application. Go to our list of handling fees.
Please note that you do not pay the handling fee in advance if you file financial statements late. We will send you an invoice for the handling fee after the registration.
2. Pay the handling fee in advance directly at your bank or at a payment ATM or by using your online banking codes.
3. Enclose either a receipt or an account statement confirming the payment with the notification or application filed on forms. Please make sure that the receipt includes the following details:
- The payer
- The recipient (Finnish Patent and Registration Office, PRH)
- The account number to which the money has been transferred (PRH’s bank account, the account numbers stated below)
- The bank’s archive number
- The sum paid in euros
In the message field: type of notification (either start-up notification or notification of change) as well as the name and Business ID (if any) of your company. No reference number is needed.
The due date is immediately. The payment must be made before we start processing the notification.
4. Send your notification or application filed on paper forms by mail to us, within a week after the payment, to the address indicated on the form. Otherwise, the processing of your notification will be significantly slower.
PRH’s bank accounts
|Account number||BIC/SWIFT code|
|Danske Bank A/S, Finland Branch FI7280001300049922||DABAFIHH|
|Nordea Bank Abp FI0716603000111958||NDEAFIHH|
How to pay fees at PRH’s customer service point
You can also bring your paper notification or application to our customer service point in Helsinki. See the contact details of our Customer Service.
More information about payments
Please contact our advisory service for more information. See the contact details of our advisory service.