Send secure email to PRH
Use the secure email if you send documents containing personal details (e.g. personal identity codes) or your matter is confidential, even to the slightest extent.
How to send secure email
- Type your email address in the box after “From" and click “Continue".
- Click “Register" to register your email address. A personal link will then be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email account and click on the link to write secure messages.
- Select one of the following as recipient:
- Auditor Oversight
- Control of your details
- Filing of annual report of a foundation
- Filing of beneficial owner details
- Patent and Trademark Advisory Service
- PRH Registry
- Response to an invitation to correct a notification filed with the Trade Register or the Register of Associations.
- Write a message and add attachments when necessary. Please note that attachments cannot be larger than 35 Mb in total. If your attachments are larger than 35 Mb, send multiple emails.
- Click “Send".
Printable version Latest update 23.08.2021