Inaccurate details in the register
Your personal details held in our registers can be inaccurate for reasons beyond your control.
You can request us to correct the inaccurate details. The correction is free of charge.
See our instructions in the menu for the following situations:
- Your position entered in the register has ended.
- Your address is used in a company or an association in which you do not hold a position of responsibility.
- You have been registered for a position of responsibility in a company, association or foundation without your consent.
- You receive our announcements, newsletters or marketing messages, and there are inaccurate details concerning you.
In other situations, proceed as follows
You must assure us of your identity so we can correct the details accurately.
Submit a request for correction in writing. Provide the following information in your request:
- The error in your details that we must correct. Explain why the details are inaccurate.
- Your name and Finnish personal identity code or your date of birth, if you do not have a Finnish personal identity code.
- Your contact details, such as email or phone number, if we need to contact you.
- If a company, an association or a foundation is concerned, provide its name and business-ID or register number.
Date and sign your request and send it to us either
- as a scanned PDF file by secure email. Select "PRH Registry" as recipient. Read more and send secure email.
- or by post to: Finnish Patent and Registration Office, FI-00091 PRH, Finland.