Skip to main content

How to report terminated appointments

A company or an association or a foundation must inform us about changes in register details. We must immediately be informed about replacements within your business.

If your appointment entered in the register has terminated, you have the right to report your resignation or terminated appointment. This notice is free of charge.

Go to our register-specific instructions about reporting terminated appointments:

Printable version Latest update 31.08.2022