Accessibility statement: Information Service of the Finnish Register of Associations
The Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH) works constantly to improve the accessibility of the service. We will update the statement as soon as defects are being corrected.
The PRH is committed to making the Information Service of the Finnish Register of Associations accessible in accordance with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019Open link in a new tab, lag om tillhandahållande av digitala tjänster 306/2019)Open link in a new tab.
How the accessibility statement was compiled
This statement was compiled on 3 June 2020. The statement is based on
- an assessment carried out by a third party
- our own assessment of that most of the defects the third party discovered in their assessment have been corrected according to the instructions of the third party.
The statement was last revised on 30 November 2021.
How accessible this online service is
This online service is partially compliant with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason: non-compliance with the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
The content or functions listed below are not yet compliant with the requirements (according to the WCAG criteria).
- WCAG 1.1.1, 2.4.6) There are defects in the text alternatives for image links and buttons.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) HTML heading levels are in most cases used correctly, but on some pages the levels are not used logically.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) The details of the association are not necessarily a content to be presented in table format. Therefore, the details should be available in text only.
- (WCAG 2.4.7) Some website elements have problems with visible focus.
- (WCAG 1.3.1, 4.1.2) On the Bought items page, the buttons do not have a selected state that is marked programmatically.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) In tables, the selected state of the page is not told to the screen reader user.
- (WCAG 1.3.2) The registration instructions are not read for the screen reader until after the registration form – they easily go unnoticed.
- (WCAG 1.4.3, 1.4.11) There are deficiencies in the contrasts between the text and the background.
- (WCAG 1.4.4) Some of the visual elements do not scale successfully when only the text size is increased by 200% larger than usual.
- (WCAG 1.4.10) Some of the visual elements do not scale successfully without scrolling in two dimensions on a display that is 320 CSS pixels wide and 256 CSS pixels high (equivalent to a 400% zoom on a display of 1280 x 1024 pixels).
- (Accessibility in general) All of the error messages are structurally separate one-element lists, when they should be in one list.
- (WCAG 2.4.6) In the notification confirming registration, the button aria-label is "Sulkea", which sounds strange in Finnish.
- (WCAG 3.3.2) On the registration form, the label is not correctly connected to the check box.
- (Accessibility in general) There are no visible labels in the date fields. There is a typo in the Päättyen field labels in Finnish: “pttyen".
- (WCAG 1.3.5) There are form input fields in the service to collect personal details of users, but their exact purpose has not been specified.
- (WCAG 1.3.1, 4.1.2) The listbox element in the municipality menu is not accessible or easy to use.
- (WCAG: several) PDF documents do not have a code structure, meaning they have no content semantic structure for screen readers to understand.
- (WCAG 1.4.1, accessibility in general) It is difficult to distinguish links from the body text when they are the same colour, as the only differentiator is bold style.
- (WCAG 2.2.1) The notification about an item being added to the shopping cart disappears from view, even if it is hovered on or the close button has focus.
The PRH will do its best to make the inaccessible content accessible during 2021-2022.
How to give feedback on accessibility defects
If you notice defects in accessibility give feedback to us at the PRH. It may take up to 14 days to get an answer. The PRH feedback group processes your feedback. Give feedback about accessibility defects at prh.fi.
If you are not satisfied with our answer or if you do not receive an answer from us within 14 days, you can file a complaint with the accessibility supervisory authority, the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI) of Southern Finland. See the webpage of AVI Southern Finland for more detailed instructions in Finnish and in Swedish on how to file a complaint and how your matter is processed.Open link in a new tab
Contact information for the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility Supervisory Unit
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fiOpen link in a new tab (in Finnish and in Swedish)
Tel. +358 295 016 000